Dreamhack 2014

dotPHUNK

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
1,914

Who does everyone have for the pick'em challenge? I've got--

Fnatic and Cloud9
NiP and LDLC
VP and NaVi
iBP and DiG
 
Last edited:
Lol I thought Titan and Epsilon got disqualified because of the recent VAC bans they received.
 
Lol I thought Titan and Epsilon got disqualified because of the recent VAC bans they received.

thatsthejoke.jpg
 
91d28dc3e68ce7b41ed72f359dfb1ab0.png


I got the gold trophy last time so let's see if my predictions still hold up this time.
 
Last edited:
Remember its not Fnatic vs C9 to get out of groups. Sure they go against each other but you have to win twice to get out of groups. C9 could lose to Fnatic, and then beat the loser of Hellraisers and Bravado, then beat the winner of Fnatic vs whoever won Hellraisers and Bravado, putting them in.

So you not having C9 and NiP is kinda stupid. Also you don't have one on the right side because of the TBD. Again, stupid. Just do iBP and NaVi.
 
Fnatic or LDLC here :D glhf

oh right now you can get souvenir packs if you have your twitch account linked with your steam account.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top