RiKiJakir0 EGO Addict Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 1,259 Nov 21, 2014 #1 Hey guys i got 2 codes for starcraft 2 if anyone want it come to TS in the CS room and ask me for it or message me on steam and if anyone that does play starcraft 2 add me Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
Hey guys i got 2 codes for starcraft 2 if anyone want it come to TS in the CS room and ask me for it or message me on steam and if anyone that does play starcraft 2 add me
KelpTheGreat EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,948 Nov 21, 2014 #2 I haven't gotten around to playing SC2 yet; I'd absolutely LOVE a code for it.
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Nov 21, 2014 #3 I'll take one as well if one is still available
F FallenxTruth Rookie Joined Dec 3, 2010 Messages 99 Nov 22, 2014 #4 SC2 is alot of fun. New units. Lots of fun. Single Player and Multiplayer both are totally worth it.