Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Nov 23, 2014 #1 I hope everyone had fun tonight. Feel free to post any screenshots, videos or stories from the event. If you have any questions about the EC program, feel free to PM Maserati or Mister Adam. As always, stay adorable.
I hope everyone had fun tonight. Feel free to post any screenshots, videos or stories from the event. If you have any questions about the EC program, feel free to PM Maserati or Mister Adam. As always, stay adorable.
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Nov 23, 2014 #2 Had a blast, as always
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Nov 23, 2014 #3 Noblenote said: Had a blast, as always Click to expand... Ditto! Great bunch of people!
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Nov 24, 2014 #4 I couldn't make it but I watched you all on Adam's stream.
J JoeyHyung Famous Joined Nov 3, 2014 Messages 575 Nov 24, 2014 #5 Thanks for another awesome Black Mesa event! Can't wait for next week!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 24, 2014 #6 Thanks for hosting! and thanks to all of you that came! I got home too late to make it.
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Nov 24, 2014 #7 My killcam half the time Also the classic demogrin.
T Tanooki Thread Junky Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 896 Nov 24, 2014 #8 Dr. Doctor said: My killcam half the time Click to expand... It's me, it's me!!!!!! Oh wow!!!! 360 No Scope MLG Pro.
Dr. Doctor said: My killcam half the time Click to expand... It's me, it's me!!!!!! Oh wow!!!! 360 No Scope MLG Pro.