[FRIDAY] November Karaoke Night!

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
526711-bigthumbnail.jpg


Pull yourself out of your food induced coma and grab some cotton balls because the Karaoke Night is coming back.


When: Friday, November 28
What time: 8 PM CT / 9 PM ET
Where: TeamSpeak3 TF2 Room
Channel Password: coma
​

Jon and Cutemetal will be hosting Karaoke Night this friday for the enjoyment of all. If you still have relatives over, give yourself an excuse to sit in front of your computer.

Remember:
* You are not required to sing; it is completely voluntary.
* No one is allowed to record your voice unless you give explicit permission!
* If this is your first time singing, you will be bestowed the The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


Look forward to seeing you all then!
 
I'll be on reaaaaaallllly late if this is still going on.

I'll leave this here :D

fma_dance_dance____by_Noir74.gif
 
i plan on trying to make some of it if not out an bout or have company over

sidenote
this is gonna be really hard to attend for first time ever without Kazoo
no offense against the host also surprised Insomnia Princess wasn't picked ta host this
 
Sadly I won the able to make this one :(
I really wanted to go, but I might be able to get team speak on my iPad and make it, not sure yet though.
 
I'm leaving after a couple hours into the event, and it was really, really awesome!! Great event!!
 
All I want for christmas is for pulip to sing us a song!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top