Where have I gone?

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
Uh well... so some of you know been helping raise a kid. But I've stepped a side abit from that to do SCIBA. Now some of you are asking what is SCIBA. Well it's the South Central Iowa Bandmasters Assosiation.... In other words places for some of the best high school band kids.... and I get to fight them for a spot to sit a Bass Trombone. This audition is something I've never done and has taken me away from many things to practice for and doing solos infront of judges scares me... I audition on December 4th, so after that if you hear some guy playing the trombone passed out and was heli rushed on the news that was me....


On other news, what have I missed?
 
Genesis got promoted, Rawburt got reinstated to eGO, a bunch more promotions and stuff, and Nudist was declared the cutest
 
December 4th, huh? A day before my Birthday....

As for news, I really have no idea.
 
Wubstep and Nox came back btw Darkxphoenix and Radio have changed names respectively. A WoW wave also hit us so some people are over there now, hmmm I got a job finally, Mr. Adam grows more powerful each day? and yea i think that's about it.
 
Um, we lost Egypt, our ranks are slightly going up, a few others and I got our O's about a week ago, IP continues to be awesome... *shrugs* Not much has happened other than that.
 
Nudist was declared the cutest
Did someone say cute and not describe me?
1ca521edae.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top