- Joined
- Dec 8, 2006
- Messages
- 6,861
I got an interesting idea.
As many of you can tell, Im more than a little into paintball. Well near Youngstown, there is a field that is having a big game on April 19th.
If you don't have equipment, dont worry! Its cheap to rent and the rental gear isnt to bad!
Heres the info copied from their website.
April 19, 2008 The World at War
FIELD FEE PRE-REGISTRATION IS A MUST FOR THIS ONE.
Pre-Registration Scenario Fee: $20
Scenario Fee (Day of Event): $25
THE ARC TROOPERS ARE ON POINT DEVELOPING THIS SCENARIO...and we will be busy making the recommended upgrades to the new areas of the field. This will be the game to kick off the 2008 season. World War II with all five major armies involved attempting to conquer the world.
Russians, Germans, Japanese, British and American armies will be on the field. Alliances can (and probably will) be formed and broken during this one...and I'm sure spies and double agents will play a significant role.
My team and I are still undecided about what team to join, it will most likely be American or German.
The prices are listed here.
http://battlefrontpaintball.com/rates.asp
For the paint, they only have their winter paint listed, but their cheapest paint for a single case in the spring and summer time is $54 I believe. Its cheaper to split a case with another person then buy seperate amounts of 500 and 1000. ( a case is 2000, I shoot a lot, and thats fine for me)
www.battlefrontpaintball.com is their website and has directions to the field. Feel free to pm me if you have other questions or just post here.
I hope some of you can make it!
As many of you can tell, Im more than a little into paintball. Well near Youngstown, there is a field that is having a big game on April 19th.
If you don't have equipment, dont worry! Its cheap to rent and the rental gear isnt to bad!
Heres the info copied from their website.
April 19, 2008 The World at War
FIELD FEE PRE-REGISTRATION IS A MUST FOR THIS ONE.
Pre-Registration Scenario Fee: $20
Scenario Fee (Day of Event): $25
THE ARC TROOPERS ARE ON POINT DEVELOPING THIS SCENARIO...and we will be busy making the recommended upgrades to the new areas of the field. This will be the game to kick off the 2008 season. World War II with all five major armies involved attempting to conquer the world.
Russians, Germans, Japanese, British and American armies will be on the field. Alliances can (and probably will) be formed and broken during this one...and I'm sure spies and double agents will play a significant role.
My team and I are still undecided about what team to join, it will most likely be American or German.
The prices are listed here.
http://battlefrontpaintball.com/rates.asp
For the paint, they only have their winter paint listed, but their cheapest paint for a single case in the spring and summer time is $54 I believe. Its cheaper to split a case with another person then buy seperate amounts of 500 and 1000. ( a case is 2000, I shoot a lot, and thats fine for me)
www.battlefrontpaintball.com is their website and has directions to the field. Feel free to pm me if you have other questions or just post here.
I hope some of you can make it!











makes me wish I didn't live in such an urban area in NYC








