C chronic sonic tonic Poster Joined Sep 3, 2014 Messages 173 Nov 29, 2014 #1 I'll be taking a break a bit been going thru some stuff in addition I am gunna go to Pennsylvania. To see my pops in Jan 6th.
I'll be taking a break a bit been going thru some stuff in addition I am gunna go to Pennsylvania. To see my pops in Jan 6th.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 29, 2014 #2 Please do come back safely.
C chronic sonic tonic Poster Joined Sep 3, 2014 Messages 173 Nov 29, 2014 #3 And the "stuff I was referring to is depression May be a result of previous break up plus dead cat. Also I think it may be that it may be I got a crush on one of my co workers I hate it when I get that feels
And the "stuff I was referring to is depression May be a result of previous break up plus dead cat. Also I think it may be that it may be I got a crush on one of my co workers I hate it when I get that feels
C chronic sonic tonic Poster Joined Sep 3, 2014 Messages 173 Nov 29, 2014 #4 Ps I got the crush cause she helped me thru my issues and me hers.
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Nov 29, 2014 #5 Take your time, friend. i know what it's like to go through that. We're always here if you need someone to talk to.
Take your time, friend. i know what it's like to go through that. We're always here if you need someone to talk to.
Versed Forum Fiend Joined Dec 12, 2013 Messages 651 Nov 29, 2014 #6 Take all the time you need. Seasonal depression can be rough. If you need to talk to anyone we're all here for you.
Take all the time you need. Seasonal depression can be rough. If you need to talk to anyone we're all here for you.