Borderlands 2

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Does anyone really play this game anymore? I mean it is still fun, but seems that most people have switched over to the pre-sequel. Am I wrong?
 
I got bored of BL2 just short of 200 hours. I beat Pre-Sequel on normal and true modes, but haven't played since then. Im waiting for the new DLC's and ultimate mode to come out.
 
I have BL2 and Pre-Sequel but atm there is one boss I can't get pass. Would anyone like to help me?
 
I have BL2 and Pre-Sequel but atm there is one boss I can't get pass. Would anyone like to help me?

Which boss are you talking about? I've managed to kill every raid boss in both games except Terramorphous.
 
The flying ship when your near the end of the Pre-Sequel. It's a massive pain to shoot while your getting pushed around and ship flying everywhere you miss!
 
The flying ship when your near the end of the Pre-Sequel. It's a massive pain to shoot while your getting pushed around and ship flying everywhere you miss!

That boss is a pain, are you in normal or true mode? I can help you out either way.
 
I dont think ive done a raid boss yet. Maybe you can help me with that sometime Winnazz?
 
Back
Top