Holiday Cards! Round 4

ModusPwnens

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
2,955
Last year Idol picked up the slack for me, but now I'm back to mailing out holiday cards if you would like something real to materialize from The Internets. I have 7 Saxton Hale post cards and 5 Valve cards (mostly L4D).

Basic rules from last year seemed to work just fine. Let's review:
If you'd like a card, make sure you...
-ask a parent to get mail from a complete stranger if you're under 18
-send me your mailing address in a PM

What you should NOT do:
-post your mailing address on this thread
-send me any contact info WITHOUT permission if you are under 18. I have no mind to violate COPPA or otherwise run afoul of the law.
-send me your email address. I can't internet these to you.
-send me your telephone number. I can't telephone these either.
-complain when you receive a box of bees, some mustard, a cheese log, or my lawn clippings. Remember, you're the one who agreed to accept a package from Idol. You really should have put some more thought into that first.

Q&A:
-Q: Do I have to send you my full name?
-A: Nope, I can make it out to xosniper if you want. Do keep it clean though. I shan't be putting obscenities in the Post for all to see. eGO rules apply.

-Q: What if I live over seas?
-A: It's a card. It'll make it there. I hear cards are strong swimmers...or maybe that was carp.

-Q: Do I have to be an eGO member to get one?
-A: Nope. But this would be a great time to join.

-Q: What if I don't want you to keep my info?
-A: I delete all my PMs after sending out cards.

-Q: Did you copy this from Idol's thread?
-A: ...maybe

-Q: Why aren't there more cards this year?
-A: Because my cat almost died and I'm basically out of money. I'll send out more next time.

-Q: This thread is cross posted to Op:X and TF2. Does that mean you have 24 cards?
-A: Nope, they're duplicate threads. I could draw you a lovely picture though.

-Q: I haven't seen you around in forever. What happened?
-A: I started working and doing school full time because I am insane.

I only have 12 cards, so it's first come - first served

Hapless vict...er...fools...er...brave enough to let Modus know where they live...er...people receiving cards:
1. Fullmetal
2. Shiznoe
3. Wize
4. Mason54
5. Ezekiel
6. TheyCallMeC
7. Insomnia Princess
8. Poor Man
9. Noblenote
10.
11.
12.

Modus' crappy handmade cards:
1. Sneaky Medic
2. Pzycho
3.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top