Fistful of Leaders - Results Thread!

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
SpyTAcU.png

RESULTS THREAD!

Thanks to everyone who participated.
I hope everyone had fun.


Winners
1st Place: Mister36 - 58 Points
2nd Place: Jonny! - 43 Points
3rd Place: Nox - 11 Points


As a refresher, here are the prizes that will be given out:
1st Place = A Taunt
2nd Place = A Strange
3rd Place = A Hat

If you have won, please contact me and I will arrange the trade.
In the meantime, look into the eGO Backpack and pick out the item you want.

As for everyone else who participated, everyone will be issued the Bounty Hunter achievement for playing the game.

Listed below is how the points were broken down...

Breakdown
Board Members = 4 Points
Community Managers = 3 Points
Division Leaders = 2 Points
Advisors = 1 Point

Domination Totals
Board Members = 0 (0 Points)
Community Managers = 16 (48 Points)
Division Leaders = 17 (34 Points)
Advisors = 40 (40 Points)

Top Dominated Leaders
(By number of points given)
Legend - 11 Dominations (33 Points)
Insomnia Princess - 12 Dominations (24 Points)
Mister Adam - 17 Dominations (17 Points)


​
 
Congrats nerds! I didn't play enough to get dominated. #boring
 

Latest posts

Back
Top