B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Dec 3, 2014 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifnGmQQVQMw[/ame]
UReadMyName Active Member Joined Mar 23, 2013 Messages 403 Dec 4, 2014 #2 At that point I secretly rage quit
K killer4000 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 2,062 Dec 5, 2014 #3 That guy swimming should play some poker, he's got a lot of luck
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Dec 5, 2014 #4 UReadMyName said: At that point I secretly rage quit Click to expand... Not some secret now is it?
UReadMyName Active Member Joined Mar 23, 2013 Messages 403 Dec 5, 2014 #5 mason54 said: Not some secret now is it? Click to expand... You know too much now
Z ZinDuo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 7, 2013 Messages 2,049 Dec 9, 2014 #6 All I read of the title was "BF4 Shorts" at first, and came here looking for a picture of weird Battlefield clothing, Lol
All I read of the title was "BF4 Shorts" at first, and came here looking for a picture of weird Battlefield clothing, Lol