eGO Mall and Two Clicks

GSJjKr2.png

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Article: FlameLauncher | Image: Sharknado | Edited: Jon

The holidays are here and if you are planning on going gift shopping through Newegg, Amazon, GameStop, or all three; why not support the eGO community at the same time? Shopping with the eGO Mall is simple: on the right side of any eGO page under the "Support eGO" tab, simply click on the button and begin your holiday shopping. For every purchase made through the eGO Mall, a small percentage goes towards the community to help keep servers running and players, like you, playing.

Whether you're looking to get a new PC for Christmas or are simply shopping for gift cards for the family, every purchase helps, and there is no minimum or maximum purchase requirement. Because the eGO Mall takes you directly to the Amazon, Newegg, and GameStop websites, you still get all of the same deals as you normally would when shopping without the eGO Mall, and there's no extra cost to help your community. All it takes is two clicks! eGO thanks you for your support and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.</div>​
 
Last edited:
Ill be honest all of the merchandise is hella overpriced.
 
Question about Amazon

Quick question,

When I shop on Amazon I use smile.amazon.com, which similarly donates 0.5% of all purchases to the charity of your choice (the purchase must be done through smile.amazon.com, not just amazon.com). Is there a way I could use the eGO Mall function and buy through smile.amazon.com?
 
I actually just used it. But it's a good reminder to do.
 
Quick question,

When I shop on Amazon I use smile.amazon.com, which similarly donates 0.5% of all purchases to the charity of your choice (the purchase must be done through smile.amazon.com, not just amazon.com). Is there a way I could use the eGO Mall function and buy through smile.amazon.com?

You ask your question in the dropbox.
 
Ill be honest all of the merchandise is hella overpriced.

If you are referring to our Zazzle store, you need to understand a couple of things. Firstly, you are paying for a nicely printed t-shirt with a custom design. It is screen printed on a nice quality shirt. With that too, part of the price goes directly to eGO. We collect a percentage of the cost and it goes directly to EdgeGamers to help pay the bills. The price of the shirt goes up slightly because of that royalty collection. Excuse us for paying the bills I suppose.

If you strongly feel that between $20-25 is too much for the tshirt with royalty costs included, you can purchase Zazzle's cheapest quality tee (Zazzle Value T-Shirt) with a 20% coupon code (SIGNEDSEALED) and your cost comes to $12 without shipping. I can't see at all how that is "hella overpriced" by any means. Hope that helps you out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top