The Payday 2 "White" Christmas

Mr. Lemming

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
1,316
Ugh, see what not playing you for a time does to me Payday? I put all the blame on Isaac...

Anyway, the second annual Payday 2 christmas event is going on, complete with a new map (OUTDOORS!!!) and the new Tommygun weapon that Gage has been hiding under his wheelchair or something.

http://overkillsoftware.com/whitechristmas/

Basic gist? Vlad's brother-in-law got drunk or something and crashed a plane full of, um, "snow" into the forest. It's up to you to get the pilot back (probably to kneecap him for this whole mess) and as much snow as possible.

Included are 4 new masks (the ones that Idiivil won when she beat Almir on the bucking bull earlier this year), achievements, and a special "mask" to make Wick's mutton chops a little more bearable: Almir's beard. Of course you're not just GETTING that beard, you've got to earn it by saving Vlad's Christmas!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to leveling up from V-30 or wherever I left off...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top