Anyway to Reserve a Slot?

ChickenWings

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 15, 2014
Messages
831
Is there Anyway to Reserve a slot on The locker server and Siege Of Shanghai? Waiting 10-15mins getting in kinda sucks hehe:P
 
At the present time there are no reserved slots for our servers. If you have Premium, you get in before those without Premium.
 
Here at eGO, we do not offer reserved slots, in the fairness of gaming to all members and players. Even admins must wait their turn in line to join a server!
 
Reserved Slot's in all fairness is not fair for Non eGO members or People that can't afford it or are not in the "IT OR POPULAR PEOPLE CLUB" per say
and not what eGO is about
I Believe we have like a EQUAL OPPORTUNITY Motto in eGO
 
I don't think I have any Reserved Slot type servers on my favorites list in that matter. Personally I don't like the thought of being kicked from my game play because someone else pays for a R.S. Love the fact that the eGO community has bypassed this feature. :D
 
Back
Top