- Joined
- Dec 6, 2012
- Messages
- 2,743
..and a day since I joined eGO 
I joined eGO on my 13th birthday exactly, recruited by a great friend mcxphoenix into the DoDS division. I was already familiar with vent and events, the forums, and many of the members. And when I finally joined I was so excited, since Id waited so long for my e tag; I joined under the name cutegerbil. After a few weeks it was shortened to Gerbil. It was well worth the wait, after a couple months an old DL Blue Stealth asked me if Id like to be an admin, and I was so overjoyed and exciting and did the best I could, being a cautious admin and also venturing out to other Source games (CS:S, TF2). After many months of fun, excitement, and discovering CS:S jail and 2Fort I was placed on a promotion list. I got quite a surprise when Panda told me I had an O tag. Many many months later, around that September, 9 months after I joined I decided to switch divisions and head over to CoD. It was unnerving and unfamiliar at first, but I was happy to help out and their DL applepi was very welcoming and kind. I go on a short vacation a couple days later, and unfortunately the division closes. I wait about a week to get back and make a decision. I PM Cael one night on Blackmesa and ask to make my divison tag Hat Fortress. Relievingly he agrees, and within a week or 2 I become an FFTF Captain with Aperturecake and Panda. I was later an AT for 4 months, but I'm quite happy saying I've spent more time in eGO as a TF2 member than not.
This was a long post so... [strike]puppy[/strike] tiger?
Many of the members here have made eGO really enjoyable, and given me lots of memories. So, list?
Drew-x
[strike]Mister Adam[/strike]
Goz
ReeRee
Wubstep
Mcxphoenix
Sanc
Population
Cael
Kaz
IP
VP
Panda
Terror
Goyan
Jerebear

I joined eGO on my 13th birthday exactly, recruited by a great friend mcxphoenix into the DoDS division. I was already familiar with vent and events, the forums, and many of the members. And when I finally joined I was so excited, since Id waited so long for my e tag; I joined under the name cutegerbil. After a few weeks it was shortened to Gerbil. It was well worth the wait, after a couple months an old DL Blue Stealth asked me if Id like to be an admin, and I was so overjoyed and exciting and did the best I could, being a cautious admin and also venturing out to other Source games (CS:S, TF2). After many months of fun, excitement, and discovering CS:S jail and 2Fort I was placed on a promotion list. I got quite a surprise when Panda told me I had an O tag. Many many months later, around that September, 9 months after I joined I decided to switch divisions and head over to CoD. It was unnerving and unfamiliar at first, but I was happy to help out and their DL applepi was very welcoming and kind. I go on a short vacation a couple days later, and unfortunately the division closes. I wait about a week to get back and make a decision. I PM Cael one night on Blackmesa and ask to make my divison tag Hat Fortress. Relievingly he agrees, and within a week or 2 I become an FFTF Captain with Aperturecake and Panda. I was later an AT for 4 months, but I'm quite happy saying I've spent more time in eGO as a TF2 member than not.
This was a long post so... [strike]puppy[/strike] tiger?
Many of the members here have made eGO really enjoyable, and given me lots of memories. So, list?
Drew-x
[strike]Mister Adam[/strike]
Goz
ReeRee
Wubstep
Mcxphoenix
Sanc
Population
Cael
Kaz
IP
VP
Panda
Terror
Goyan
Jerebear
Last edited:

















:chair: :cursing:

I thought Id spare TF2 all the mysterious folks they don't know.