- Joined
- Oct 21, 2012
- Messages
- 313
I've been very inactive lately in both CS and TF2, but today I remembered that I have been in eGO for 2 Years so I had to make a post about it.
First off, let me just say, I can't believe jail is gone. I've been reading and it seems it's been gone awhile, which really makes me feel awful as that was where it all started for me. But on the other hand, if it got taken down it was because people didn't play it, which could also mean people were beginning to not enjoy it. But now that that's out of the way, let me catch you guys up. I switched over to TF2 awhile back because I enjoyed it more than CS:S or CS:GO at the time. I ended up becoming a Recruitment Host over there, but unfortunately I was only able to do two events because of events taking place in real life. And that's where I just stopped playing, I never got on or talked to anyone, I didn't get on for a long time and when I did I played a little bit of Italy and it was pretty fun, it made me think about when I was in the CS Division and I kind of missed it. Since then I haven't been on. I was actually trying out different games outside of eGO, and I tried getting involved in other communities but they just weren't good enough. So I decided I should come back to eGO.
And that's pretty much what's been happening. Oh, I'm also coming back to the CS Division. No big deal though.
First off, let me just say, I can't believe jail is gone. I've been reading and it seems it's been gone awhile, which really makes me feel awful as that was where it all started for me. But on the other hand, if it got taken down it was because people didn't play it, which could also mean people were beginning to not enjoy it. But now that that's out of the way, let me catch you guys up. I switched over to TF2 awhile back because I enjoyed it more than CS:S or CS:GO at the time. I ended up becoming a Recruitment Host over there, but unfortunately I was only able to do two events because of events taking place in real life. And that's where I just stopped playing, I never got on or talked to anyone, I didn't get on for a long time and when I did I played a little bit of Italy and it was pretty fun, it made me think about when I was in the CS Division and I kind of missed it. Since then I haven't been on. I was actually trying out different games outside of eGO, and I tried getting involved in other communities but they just weren't good enough. So I decided I should come back to eGO.
And that's pretty much what's been happening. Oh, I'm also coming back to the CS Division. No big deal though.



























