Counter-Strike: Global Offensive M4A4 | Griffin Contraband?

xFiveSevenx

EGO Addict
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
1,366
So as some of you may have noticed the prices have been going nuts on the market since allegations of copy right breaches of the artwork on the M4A4 Griffin. There is the possibility of the skin being removed and replaced with a new one. There is very limited information out there atm.

Here is a link of the artwork and what seems to be a flipped / slightly adjusted image:
http://imgur.com/HsDJlXi

Again this is all speculation and nothing has been confirmed. However I did invest in a MW Griffin just in case :D

Price Chart For Factory New Stat-Trak Griffin;
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/StatTrak%E2%84%A2%20M4A4%20%7C%20Griffin%20%28Factory%20New%29
 
Last edited:
Bought it a little over a week ago for $1.09 (Field Tested). Just sold it for $10 lol.
 
Just saying I had 3 howls when they went contraband... who's the best
 
Selling two Griffins, $300 each, will take butterfly fade knifes as payment
 
Prices have dropped a lot over the past 12 hours, still waiting to hear something official from Valve...
 
Have you noticed the only 2 contraband rifles are both m4a4, and both were copyright issues.
 
The prices dropped back down so it's a good time to buy it. I'll probably buy back the one I just sold and make off with the profit.
 
Still have those two griffins. i lower price down to one butterfly knife fade. Ez deal.
 
I got a griffin in a box and was all excited, then buddy told me about this, even more excited.
 
Well it just got updated, no contraband. My howl is safe ayy
awetHkQ.jpg
 
That one looks much better than the old one honestly, still wish it went contraband though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top