Temp Leave

Shark

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
2,054
Just letting everyone know that my laptop blew up last night and I'm in the process of getting it replaced. You won't see me in-game, on steam or anything else until further notice! I hope to play with you all again soon >.<

~Shark
 
And this my friends, is why you don't take your laptop swimming without lessons.
 
When I say "blow up", I mean that it's pretty much stopped working.
 
Laptops don't just......."blow up"

FhqrU.jpg
 
Did I ever tell you guys the story of when I had to call the fire department about my laptop?
No, but now I'm more interested than ever to hear it.

(I was going to put in a joke about Story Time, but the only ways I can think about how it could be done would either be too demanding or too complex, so let's just grab a box of burnt popcorn for a bit.)
 
Got my computer back up and running! It's still going a little slow, so I'm doing some scans and defragmenting right now ^_^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top