J j3fk I made one post Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 5 Dec 11, 2014 #1 Message me, add me; let's represent some eGo on GO!
R racing88 Thread Thumper Joined Oct 1, 2010 Messages 1,023 Dec 12, 2014 #10 wait what there is cs:GO
Fermonx EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2011 Messages 1,371 Dec 13, 2014 #12 I ask myself the same when I joined Italy in CS:S tonight... friday night and there was barely 20 players
I ask myself the same when I joined Italy in CS:S tonight... friday night and there was barely 20 players
J j3fk I made one post Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 5 Dec 14, 2014 #14 Added everyone i could find in profile search. My name will be "Sea Bass".
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Dec 15, 2014 #15 flame has arrived to steal your thread. hi :3
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Dec 15, 2014 #16 Here! But I havnt been online recently because of school stuff. I'm trying to get on more.
M Maticus Poster Joined May 22, 2014 Messages 161 Dec 16, 2014 #18 All the eGO players are still stuck in the past and won't let CS:S die
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Dec 16, 2014 #19 Wow... I mean its true but you don't just go out and say it. Damn man.
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Dec 16, 2014 #20 Maticus said: All the eGO players are still stuck in the past and won't let CS:S die Click to expand... False. I play way more CSGO than source. I only source in like events only lol.
Maticus said: All the eGO players are still stuck in the past and won't let CS:S die Click to expand... False. I play way more CSGO than source. I only source in like events only lol.