Steam Holiday Auction

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So I am interested in possibly doing this, however I have no experience in crafting gems or anything of the likes. I have over 200 items to get rid of via TF2 (a game I used to play in years ago, but gave up on it due to too much stuff being put into it now). Anyways, if you are willing to help me to craft gems or however the auction process works, I would be extremely grateful for your assistance. Please message me saying that you're interested in helping me on here as well as adding me on Steam (if you havent done so yet).
 
Well if you check the auction list, the highest bidders are in hundreds of thousands so I am not trying to discourage you but good luck.
I have 402 and wont be bidding because I realized that would never win.
 
Back
Top