A Aeril Rookie Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 94 Dec 15, 2014 #1 Hi, I got bored of being by myself for 6 months so I'm coming back :crying: :frown:
I Instinct_ Thread Thumper Joined Nov 20, 2014 Messages 1,109 Dec 15, 2014 #4 Welcome back! -Instinct_
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Dec 15, 2014 #5 ExOH said: who are u Click to expand... I second this.
M Maticus Poster Joined May 22, 2014 Messages 161 Dec 16, 2014 #7 Goes on vacation and never comes back. Scum
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Dec 16, 2014 #8 Lol I knew someone was missing. Welcome back!
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Dec 16, 2014 #9 Welcome back man don't listen to them fools lol i switched to minecraft division while you were gone Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Dec 16, 2014 #10 Oh you're the person who randomly left mid season of cevo
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Dec 16, 2014 #11 At least you have a good avatar now. Welcome back!
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Dec 16, 2014 #13 Rob said: Oh you're the person who randomly left mid season of cevo Click to expand... are you sure? I don't think he would ever come back after dropping out and not telling anyone :O
Rob said: Oh you're the person who randomly left mid season of cevo Click to expand... are you sure? I don't think he would ever come back after dropping out and not telling anyone :O
armypoilce Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 3,585 Dec 16, 2014 #14 welcome back if i know you ) sent from tapatalk
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Dec 16, 2014 #17 Rob said: Oh you're the person who randomly left mid season of cevo Click to expand... wrecked.
M Maticus Poster Joined May 22, 2014 Messages 161 Dec 16, 2014 #18 Gunner234 said: I thought I told someone ;.; Click to expand... You legit disappeared.
K killer4000 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 2,062 Dec 18, 2014 #19 Gunner234 said: Hi, I got bored of being by myself for 6 months so I'm coming back :crying: :frown: Click to expand... you left?
Gunner234 said: Hi, I got bored of being by myself for 6 months so I'm coming back :crying: :frown: Click to expand... you left?
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Dec 18, 2014 #20 welcome back. it was nice seeing you at last nights events. hope to see you at more.