Elite Dangerous Releasing Today!

Snipeye

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
4,867
Get ready Commanders - we are working towards releasing Elite: Dangerous 1.0 at midday GMT tomorrow, 16.12.14 #EliteDangerousLaunch

[ame]https://twitter.com/EliteDangerous/status/544577254958043136[/ame]

https://www.elitedangerous.com/

I am soooo not ready to jump into this game. No GTX 970, no tri monitor setup, no flight stick... :crying::crying:
 
Anyone planning this game right now? Watching youtube, livestreams. I really wish I had a build set up to enjoy this game as much as I'd like to...
 
Bit late of a reply, but I'm def. wanting to get into this game! Plan to pick up a Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS + Pedals sometime next year for it (and other flight sims, like Rise of Flight and IL-2 Sturmovik).

'Really wanting to try it on the Oculus Rift DK2 (and play it eventually on O.R. CV1 when that's released next year!).
 
Back
Top