FFTF Morning Marathon [12/20/14]

Shark

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
2,054
9622wUA.png

Image is courtesy of Sharknado

This Saturday morning, the FFTF will be having a morning marathon!*:)*

It will begin at:

8AM PST
10AM CST
11AM EST
4PM GWT

This weeks host(s): Sharknado

Join us on the servers and TS early tomorrow morning to help fill our servers and hopefully keep them full as long as possible!​
 
I think you mean GMT, not GWT. Also, I love how all morning fills are during the afternoon for me.
 
I think you mean GMT, not GWT. Also, I love how all morning fills are during the afternoon for me.

Maybe he's talking about Giggle Wiggle Time and not Greenwich Mean Time. He'd be in luck because they actually are very similar. The only error there would be that it wouldn't be 4 PM it would be 4 PW (it stands for power wiggle).
 
I can make it at the start hopefully, but my brother might pull me to go workout at about 11 CST
 

Latest posts

Back
Top