Your Top 3 Foods

Zopy

Famous
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
528
Okay, I was eating today and wondered, "I wonder what my clanmate's favorite foods are." So yea. Post your top 3 foods.

1st.Potato Soup at St.Louis Bread Co. (AKA Panera Bread Co, for those of you who don't live around St.Lous)

2nd. Shrimp, anywhere

3rd.Turkey sandwhich on white bread with provolone cheese, mayonaisse, and a little bit of oil and vinigar at Subway.

Post away!
 
1-French Fries the only food that school serves that is messed up and is good ANYWHERE
2-Sausage,peperrione(spelling)? and bacon pizza as I like to call it Heart attack on a slice
3-Tastatios(spelling?)
 
1. Anything with avacado
2. Mama's Pizza (Not my mom, it's a place in Tucson)
3. Kung Pao Chicken
 
1. Macaroni and Cheese, from the Deluxe Kraft boxes.
2. Taco Bell Chalupas.
3. Sbarro's Strombolis.
 
1. Steak and Lobster (Surf and Turf ftw!)
2. BJ's Chicago Style Pizzaria (Pepperoni Pizza)
3. Ice Cream
 
1 LA Gal Bi (Korean meat)!

2 Grandma's Kimchi

3 Chili Dogs - Doggy Shack it Hawaii!! After surfing me and friends would buy like 3 chili dogs!! they cost like 1 dollar! im drooling now...
 
1. Mexican food (Tacos, Quesadillas, Sopes, Huaraches, Pozole, Carnitas, etc, etc...)
2. Anything from a sushi bar
3. Italian food
 
1. Smoked Brisket
2. Bacon Cheesburger
3. Jagerschnitzel

yeah... I know, how does #3 fit with the rest of them? :-)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top