English only on eGO servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley.

Active Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2014
Messages
379
I have a question. I have heard that eGO servers are English speaking only servers and have told others this too. Am I wrong? What is the protocol on that?

I was recently playing in Italy and there were about 3 people speaking Spanish in chat, and while I am not fluent I could understand the gist of what they were saying and I know a few Spanish cuss words and I know that at least one of them swore. I have a feeling they were talking disrespectfully.
I told them to stop because this is an English speaking server only and I was told by a higher admin that eGO servers are not English speaking only; however, if it begins to bombard mic or chat then we tell them to stop. If they don't listen, we w/k/b as usual. I looked in the rules and it does not specify this protocol.

I know what Ex said, but I just wanted to be sure so I can handle the situation properly if I am in server alone.


Thanks for the guidance!
-ashley.
 
Other languages than English are allowed unless it becomes disruptive, dominates the chat or falls under profanity/disrespect.
 
She should still pursue the Q&A forums. Rogue has a team for a reason.


Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top