F FallenxTruth Rookie Joined Dec 3, 2010 Messages 99 Dec 21, 2014 #1 Does anyone here play eve online? Im trying to get into the game myself (got a 14 day trial to see if I like it) just curious if anyone from here plays
Does anyone here play eve online? Im trying to get into the game myself (got a 14 day trial to see if I like it) just curious if anyone from here plays
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Dec 21, 2014 #2 I play!
R Raynor Geek it till it Mhz! Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 1,811 Dec 21, 2014 #3 still play, haven't been online in a while but still active
Dr. Know Rookie Joined Nov 17, 2014 Messages 75 Dec 21, 2014 #4 I used to play, didn't get too far since I never had anyone to play with. It's a great game though!
N Narh EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 1,599 Dec 21, 2014 #5 I used to, about 4 years ago. Ran 4's out of Mini space with a Vargur. Been thinking about getting back into it.
I used to, about 4 years ago. Ran 4's out of Mini space with a Vargur. Been thinking about getting back into it.
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Dec 22, 2014 #6 There use to be a EVE Division, as I recall. Not sure what happened to it, but if I had to guess must've had low activity.
There use to be a EVE Division, as I recall. Not sure what happened to it, but if I had to guess must've had low activity.
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Dec 22, 2014 #7 less of a game, more of a job