KILLERCANKILL Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 17, 2011 Messages 3,227 Dec 22, 2014 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfOEmtppbYE[/ame]
Frosteyy Poster Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 226 Dec 22, 2014 #3 dtmt1398 said: no xm25, i like it Click to expand... I like you
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Dec 27, 2014 #5 Battlefield hardline is now on sale at G2A For 1 day 48% off I preordered for ?24 usually ?47 https://www.g2a.com/weeklysale
Battlefield hardline is now on sale at G2A For 1 day 48% off I preordered for ?24 usually ?47 https://www.g2a.com/weeklysale
tK-Kilo_nT Rookie Joined Oct 19, 2013 Messages 78 Dec 28, 2014 #6 LOL its not even out yet and its already on sale?
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Dec 29, 2014 #7 G2a always sell games super cheap I guess they get them alot cheaper than ?24
armypoilce Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 3,585 Jan 2, 2015 #8 haha they might delay it agian
Frosteyy Poster Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 226 Jan 2, 2015 #9 armypoilce said: haha they might delay it agian Click to expand... Where'd you see this?