C Chili I made one post Joined Sep 6, 2012 Messages 9 Dec 22, 2014 #1 What happened to it? Can't access it even though I'm a DS
RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Dec 23, 2014 #2 Did you try typing !donator in regular chat?
C Chili I made one post Joined Sep 6, 2012 Messages 9 Dec 24, 2014 #3 Yeah it didn't work the other day I'll try again.
C Chili I made one post Joined Sep 6, 2012 Messages 9 Dec 24, 2014 #4 Yeah it tells me "You must be a dedicated supporter to access this menu" Didn't know I wasn't a dedicated supporter. I guess i can go on paypal and shut off the autopay then!
Yeah it tells me "You must be a dedicated supporter to access this menu" Didn't know I wasn't a dedicated supporter. I guess i can go on paypal and shut off the autopay then!
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Dec 24, 2014 #5 This type of issue you can go to the dropbox for as it will reach the right people that can fix the problem quickly. Have a good Christmas!
This type of issue you can go to the dropbox for as it will reach the right people that can fix the problem quickly. Have a good Christmas!
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Dec 25, 2014 #6 ExOH said: This type of issue you can go to the dropbox for as it will reach the right people that can fix the problem quickly. Have a good Christmas! Click to expand... Yeah. They'll fix it for you for sure.
ExOH said: This type of issue you can go to the dropbox for as it will reach the right people that can fix the problem quickly. Have a good Christmas! Click to expand... Yeah. They'll fix it for you for sure.
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Dec 25, 2014 #7 You have the DS tag under your forum name, so could just be a glitch. Have you tried using the !settings command and accessing it from there?
You have the DS tag under your forum name, so could just be a glitch. Have you tried using the !settings command and accessing it from there?
I Instinct_ Thread Thumper Joined Nov 20, 2014 Messages 1,109 Dec 27, 2014 #8 This happens only in de_dust2, I dropbox'd it already. rep and ds work in office and Italy. -Instinct_
This happens only in de_dust2, I dropbox'd it already. rep and ds work in office and Italy. -Instinct_