Dib19 EGO Addict Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 1,155 Dec 26, 2014 #1 Merry Christmas my friends I hope you all had a good holiday! And a big thanks to Wizekraker for telling me to ask for a new monitor for Christmas! I got a Benq GW2765 and its pretty awesome!
Merry Christmas my friends I hope you all had a good holiday! And a big thanks to Wizekraker for telling me to ask for a new monitor for Christmas! I got a Benq GW2765 and its pretty awesome!
S Sub.bass Famous Joined Feb 15, 2013 Messages 416 Dec 26, 2014 #2 Awesome! I got the Coolermaster Devastator keyboard/mouse combo in blue for Christmas! Thanks Santa!!
Awesome! I got the Coolermaster Devastator keyboard/mouse combo in blue for Christmas! Thanks Santa!!
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Dec 26, 2014 #4 No worries, looks like you got an IPS monitor. Battlefield is gonna look even more better with it if didn't have IPS monitor before.
No worries, looks like you got an IPS monitor. Battlefield is gonna look even more better with it if didn't have IPS monitor before.
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Dec 26, 2014 #5 Very nice! Merry Christmas everyone!