League Training/Learning

subtleeaj

Poster
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Messages
228
You guys over here in LoL should start a training week like once every other month or so. I'm fairly new (level 10) and i basically suck. I want to get better. My friend, who is Plat 3, has been showing me some stuff, but i don't think he likes playing such low people. Granted, we always win when he's playing cause he carries like no other. My friend thinks I'll get good at it too, but in order for that to happen, i need to practice. I figured, why not the eGO people, they could share some knowledge.

So take this into consideration we looking for new people and when people ask for help. Thanks guys!
 
I would love to help you! I can definitely find a week in January where I can throw some tips up, and play with you. c:
 
A training week? You can always just join our ts rooms and ask to play or for some tips. In my opinion the best way to get better at the game is to just notice things on your own. Just because I give someone a tip on how to do something doesn't mean the person will do it.

but if you have more ideas on this let me know we can talk about it
 
Honestly there is no strategy to getting better at league other than playing. Just play. Put time into the game and you'll get better.
 
Honestly there is no strategy to getting better at league other than playing. Just play. Put time into the game and you'll get better.

Or just don't suck. Sucking is bad, and you won't get good if you suck. Because if you suck, you're bad. And you can't be bad without sucking. So just don't suck and you'll be good at the game. Unless you want to suck, then just feed. If you feed however, you're going to suck and everyones going to hate you. So be good. And don't suck.
 
Or just don't suck. Sucking is bad, and you won't get good if you suck. Because if you suck, you're bad. And you can't be bad without sucking. So just don't suck and you'll be good at the game. Unless you want to suck, then just feed. If you feed however, you're going to suck and everyones going to hate you. So be good. And don't suck.

this applies to everyone especially icy
 
tumblr_ne4inkXxdS1tl1kb3o1_400.gif
 
Honestly there is no strategy to getting better at league other than playing. Just play. Put time into the game and you'll get better.

Yes.

At your current level (below level 30) all you really have to do is play the game and get a general sense or feeling towards it. My opinion is that you have to play and figure the basics for yourself, then when you're perhaps level 30 and have a bigger understanding, that is the time to actually better your play and get advice. Or that's how I did it at least. When you get to ranked, don't worry where you are placed. I think placements are a load of bs. Silver and bronze are pretty identical. I believe all you have to do to get to silver is win like 3 or 4 of your promos, which isn't that difficult. I was stuck in bronze IV beginning of this season after being demoted from Silver IV (new season = new placement matches) and I thought I was bad at the game. But the truth was the placements are just crap. Within a few months I had managed to climb up to Platinum.
 
Theres alots of nice ways to get better. For example you can watch streams from pro players and full-time streamers on twitch which can be found here.
Also, if you are new to some champion theres alots of usefull sites where you can read guides from players, mostly Diamond+ and pro's. Souch sites are lolking, solomid, lolpro ..
You can also try using lolnexus where you just type your name and it will show you the game youre playing (matchup, runes, masteries, ranks..) and on the top it will show you a "ALT+TAB" guide for your champion which you can expand which will show you the skill and build order from some guy who recently played that champ (diamond+, pros)

Hope this helped! :D
 
this applies to everyone especially icy

Because I suck, therefore I am bad. And I am bad because I suck so if I want to get better I just have to not suck but that's impossible because I'm always going to suck because I honestly really do suck at this game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top