- Joined
- Oct 26, 2013
- Messages
- 2,078
Do you have friends? Of course you do! Why not introduce them to eGO in a good light? Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you:
December Bring-a-buddy/Talk Like a Pirate Night!
"So Nudist, how exactly does this work?"
I'm glad you asked, imaginary voice in my head.
We all have friends in TF2, and not all of them are in eGO. That's why we created Bring-a-buddy night! Your ticket for entry is one or more non-eGO friend(s).
Drag them along to the event server (password is "buddy") to join Sharknado and Sneaky Medic on the high seas of sky-pirateering!
Oh, and did I mention that everyone has to talk like pirates?

Who: You and one or more non-eGO Friend(s). We know you have them!
Where: The event server! We'll be playing the infamous (and totally balanced) balloon race map, and talkin' like true pirates! YARR!!!
When: Tuesday, 8 PM CT/9 PM ET
Password: buddy
So grab yer rum and hoist the mainstays... And we'll see YOU on deck. :thumbup:







