A thank you message from a small youtuber

Only2Tosh

Poster
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
128
Gamers Ahoy,

Since I decided to join Edge-Gamers. I have nothing else to say then only Good things!
It's been a great honor to game with good people like you guys & girls!

And i really hope for an other year of awesome gaming!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiXmQtURajg[/ame]

And as always, Gamers AHOY!
 
It's been a honor to have you aboard, matey! Should come check out the cs:s servers once some of the slight problems we have had for a few days are resolved.
 
It has been another great year with eGO. Great to have you with us. I to love this gaming community :D
 
nice to have ya aboard

and ya i agree i love eGO and all of our great and vast members but were more than members were FAMILY

eGO has been there for me thou thick and thin good and bad times if it wasn't for them i don't know where i be now
 
You are a lot of fun and we look forward to more of the same. See you on the Battlefield!!
 
Back
Top