Happy New Years 2015

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
gjdztcy.jpg


As we get ready to say good bye to 2014, prepare our New Year resolutions and maybe get that last kill to complete a tf2 ribbon on gameme, Id like to thank you all for making 2014 a great year for TF2 despite a few bumps here and there. I admire everyone here for giving it thier all.

2015 will be a great year, not just for TF2 but for eGO as a whole and on that note... on behalf of the team wish you all a festive day of merrriment. Happy 2015!

Feel free to share your New Years resolutions :w00t:
​
 
it's going to be a long night. Fireworks are legal until 1 am here in Omaha, NE. ugh.

Other than that, Happy New Years, everyone!
 
Remember, for a new year's resolution to be good, it has to be at least 720p.
 
it's going to be a long night. Fireworks are legal until 1 am here in Omaha, NE. ugh.

Other than that, Happy New Years, everyone!

They usually go until 3 or 4 am here (or until the last drunk person passes out, I guess. haha)

I don't mind so much since I'm awake anyway but one of my kids has sensory processing disorder and doesn't do well with the bangs of fireworks all night.

Remember, for a new year's resolution to be good, it has to be at least 720p.

I see what you did there. ;)
 
My New Year's resolution is to refuse to conform to the hazardous norms of society by not having a New Year's resolution, and instead reaching various successes without having to set goals.

300fireworks.jpg
 
Brought in the new year drinking a Pale Ale from a wine glass and wearing short shorts. It's going to be a good year.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top