Hello. I also am new.

Mushy49

Rookie
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
47
Salutations.

I go by Mushy49. Why would I go by such an effeminate name? Well my wife gave it to me while we were dating because I am actually a very affectionate person IRL

Okay no more of that "mushy" stuff. Now down to what you, the reader, really wants to know.

Why is Mushy49 worth communicating or playing with???

The first and main reason is...my philosophy in gaming and life is to help my fellow man or woman because I highly doubt they will help me or anyone else. I am highly altruistic. I like being nice and supportive. If CSS was BF4, I'd be a medic. Rather, I just crack jokes and help lead.


More to come...

I gotta cook my wife breakfast NAOW!!!
 
Lol, welcome!! :) What server do you play on? I'm usually in Italy :P

See ya around!
-Ashley.
 
I'm pretty much only on de_dust2 but i'll try italy and office again. I've made so many friends and foes on dust2 you know...

Thanks all. I can tell this is a great group.
 
Thanks for the welcome all.

@Ashley nice playing with you all yesterday.

I will mostly stick to dust2 because of all the friends and foes I've compiled over time. Hehe. But I'll check out Italy and office eventually. :)
 
LOL mushy!!! Dorkus!

And it's cool, sometimes I pop in D2 and Office as well. And everyone once in a while we'll get a group together and play HighSchool, but Italy is def my favorite for sure. I'll see ya around, it was fun on D2 :D

-Ashley
 
wow mushy you finally joined ! its about damn time :)................. but I still "donbilivit"
 
Back
Top