Battle of the Communities

View attachment 8185
Article: TheJollyRoger and Rob | Image: Sharknado
<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">
Ever wondered what would happen when some of Counter-Strike's biggest clans engaged in an all-out battle? CS Division's own Ric and Rob are hosting the Battle of the Communities, a tournament to increase the competitive relation between the CS communities. For this tournament, four communities, EdgeGamers, HellsGamers, Reflex-Gamers, and Prestige Gaming, will muster their best players to fight for bragging rights and the honor of victory.

January 11, 2015 at 3:00 PM Eastern

The tournament will be broadcasted on the eGO Twitch channel and will be shoutcasted by boq_tv (https://twitter.com/Boq_TV) and Aaron (https://twitter.com/superbig), both with professional shoutcasting experience. The stream will be available on the front page.

The official rules and team rosters can be found in this thread.
</div>
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would be totally down for this if I knew I wouldn't drag the team down because I suck. Rofl.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top