The Most Awesome Thing about the Medic

LOL... He does look like Stephen Colbert. I never thought about it before, but it makes perfect sense. Colbert is for the awareness of wrist injuries, and the Medic is for the preservation of life... and by extension, wrists.
 
We have/had a member by the name of SoN who has a medic/ spray with Stephen Colbert's face.
 
[quote1204419854=Bøøster37]
We have/had a member by the name of SoN who has a medic/ spray with Stephen Colbert's face.
[/quote1204419854]
I want that spray! seen it
 
[quote1204420897=chrisbliss18]
LOL... He does look like Stephen Colbert. I never thought about it before, but it makes perfect sense. Colbert is for the awareness of wrist injuries, and the Medic is for the preservation of life... and by extension, wrists.
[/quote1204420897]


Dont get Stehpen Colbert started on who created who and what ( aka O Brian and Jon Stewart about Huckabee lol)
 
[quote1204425880=blackhawksniper]Dont get Stehpen Colbert started on who created who and what ( aka O Brian and Jon Stewart about Huckabee lol)[/quote1204425880]
Are you suggesting that Mike Huckabee wrote all the Team Fortress 2 code with nothing more than a piece of metal and a very small magnet?
 
I vote that we send Colbert a comparison photo. I bet he would love to gloat about how he is a character in a video game and morph valve's original intentions for the character model. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top