tK-Kilo_nT Rookie Joined Oct 19, 2013 Messages 78 Jan 8, 2015 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIbPR16AA2c[/ame] I made a little montage of some of my infantry footage, hope you enjoy!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIbPR16AA2c[/ame] I made a little montage of some of my infantry footage, hope you enjoy!
RipplyTiger151 Not a Cop =(eGO)= Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 7,052 Jan 8, 2015 #2 Only if I were this good.... LOL. But seriously, nice footage! Keep up the nice shooting!
ShadowFox506 Poster Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 213 Jan 8, 2015 #3 Woah! Nice! Totally epic video. Keep it up! :thumbup:
Tumblin Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 2,827 Jan 8, 2015 #4 That .44 on SIN-Lucas lol...
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Jan 9, 2015 #5 Nice vid dude. Favorite was the pistol shots
tK-Kilo_nT Rookie Joined Oct 19, 2013 Messages 78 Jan 26, 2015 #6 I uploaded a full round if you guys are interested in seeing how a 5v5 plays out. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3m3eTvpQ28[/ame]
I uploaded a full round if you guys are interested in seeing how a 5v5 plays out. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3m3eTvpQ28[/ame]
L Legasius I made one post Joined Jan 26, 2015 Messages 4 Feb 2, 2015 #7 Woah! This was so cool and inspiring to watch. I've always had the dream to at least be on this level of skill. I'm getting there slowly but surely! Awesome video, please keep it up
Woah! This was so cool and inspiring to watch. I've always had the dream to at least be on this level of skill. I'm getting there slowly but surely! Awesome video, please keep it up