Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Jan 9, 2015 #1 Because I did. My favorites is empty.
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Jan 9, 2015 #2 I've had the same issue on occasion. It use to come back by itself after sometime but lately, for me, I had to manually re-add all of them. When I tried doing what it suggested in the steam support article about it, the file it mentions wasn't there. Link to the support article, if you want it: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1367-ERFB-3416&l=English (Also, They've been doing IP updates, so you could also check the game-server listing tab for the IPs. Link: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
I've had the same issue on occasion. It use to come back by itself after sometime but lately, for me, I had to manually re-add all of them. When I tried doing what it suggested in the steam support article about it, the file it mentions wasn't there. Link to the support article, if you want it: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1367-ERFB-3416&l=English (Also, They've been doing IP updates, so you could also check the game-server listing tab for the IPs. Link: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist