Giving Away 9 Closed Beta Keys for The Steam Game EVOLVE

Only2Tosh

Poster
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
128
Gamers Ahoy,

Live BroadCast: http://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561197963843282

Video Gameplay
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pzDOylu15w[/ame]

I'm Giving away 9 Closed Beta Keys for the Steam Game EVOLVE.
That is starting Tomorrow (16th Jan.)

Choose 1 of the codes below and enter them in the Steam "Activate Product".
You can then preload the game and Start playing from the 16th

K8B2A-ALLHF-J7HDD
K8B9P-IL93A-HLZPP
K8BMK-8EAAG-3JNRX
K8BRK-JQXJ7-8AJ55
0VZ0Z-VTRYZ-V9DPB
0VZ4M-F483L-GDLII
0VZB6-QDHBK-ZKD9A
0VZHB-ZEY23-X4MV3
EX2V2-5VT6G-C9WHK
0BH04-5C7XM-LIMI2

Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
So from my understanding we can only start using them tomorrow. Is this correct?
 
Super sick! I tried to get a key but I got no luck, are they open for anyone to use, or is it like a raffle, pick a number thing?
 
Super sick! I tried to get a key but I got no luck, are they open for anyone to use, or is it like a raffle, pick a number thing?

Just try out all the numbers... in steam... Before others will claim it
 
Back
Top