习 习大大 I made one post Joined Nov 27, 2014 Messages 2 Jan 20, 2015 #1 Can an admin help number one out how to unban ppl from mistake? This is 一一一一一一一一一一, he banned me by mistake...he supposed to ban the dude with mic and saying the n word over and over.
Can an admin help number one out how to unban ppl from mistake? This is 一一一一一一一一一一, he banned me by mistake...he supposed to ban the dude with mic and saying the n word over and over.
I Instinct_ Thread Thumper Joined Nov 20, 2014 Messages 1,109 Jan 20, 2015 #2 Hey sorry about that! I saw that you were banned and they banned the wrong player, but contest your ban over here! http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=contestban -Instinct_
Hey sorry about that! I saw that you were banned and they banned the wrong player, but contest your ban over here! http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=contestban -Instinct_
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Jan 20, 2015 #3 Ban has expired. We apologize for the inconvenience. Next time, please submit a ban contest here. Thank you for supporting eGO servers. Closing thread.
Ban has expired. We apologize for the inconvenience. Next time, please submit a ban contest here. Thank you for supporting eGO servers. Closing thread.