TF2 ROCKS! Literally?

Nice, and if you look closely, you can see G-Man atop the red base.
 
The monitor I chose to put this on is 4:3, so rather than cut the image I slapped a letterbox on it. Also adjusted the lighting and color to give it a warmer feel. If anyone wants, click on the thumb for a 1280x1024 version.

 
Anyway to get it off boxstr? Hate to have to sign up for yet ANOTHER thing to get it. :)
 
Requires a sign-in to get? Well now, I never knew that.

Unfortunately, PhotoBucket only supports 1024x768 or I'd put it there. I guess I could just email it to you...
 
Whoa, O_O, I want that drum model.. But I always imagined that the Pyro would always sing. :D
 
Wow! That is so amazing! This is totally my new desktop background! That must have taken quite a while for them to set up. Hmm, now I feel inspired to make something team fortress 2 based in Garry's mod. Only, I'm terrible with Garry's mod, so never mind that.
 
[quote1204643227=Lafinass]
Unfortunately, PhotoBucket only supports 1024x768 or I'd put it there. I guess I could just email it to you...
[/quote1204643227]

It supports any resolution if you set the upload to 1mb mode.

I don't exactly recall how to change the mode, but as long as the file is under 1mb it should be uploaded without any resizing.
 
All I ever end up doing with Garry's mod is making rocket powered bathtubs armed with turrets. :D
 
[quote1204652618=VoiDeD]
[quote1204643227=Lafinass]
Unfortunately, PhotoBucket only supports 1024x768 or I'd put it there. I guess I could just email it to you...
[/quote1204643227]

It supports any resolution if you set the upload to 1mb mode.

I don't exactly recall how to change the mode, but as long as the file is under 1mb it should be uploaded without any resizing.
[/quote1204652618]

Excellent, knowing that was there made it easy to find.

Of course, at max quality 1280x1024 is almost 1MB ;)

[link=http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z139/lafinass/TF2_Rock_B.jpg]TF2_Rock_B.jpg[/link]
 
Back
Top