CS:GO - Where Amazing Happens

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXd8JVRn7rY[/ame]
 
Last edited:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GqKqTXy0cw[/ame]

qq how to make this video embedded ?
 
Last edited:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GqKqTXy0cw[/ame]

Like this. You don't use the HTTPS at the front
 
Should we just post everything from the csgo reddit to here
 
Should we just post everything from the csgo reddit to here

I don't even view reddit. Never have, sorry if my video was also from reddit but I came across it when watching CSGO youtube videos and thought this thread was a suitable place for people to view it.
 
I don't even view reddit. Never have, sorry if my video was also from reddit but I came across it when watching CSGO youtube videos and thought this thread was a suitable place for people to view it.

I dont agree with most of that the top 20, but still nice video
 

Latest posts

Back
Top