After Action Report 1/23/15

thelordofruins

OG Insurgency
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
758
Planetside Division hosted the our "Friday Night Ops" (with help from an infiltration from PSC). This was one of our funnest Ops in years. We played mainly on Hossin, and honestly, dictated the terms of every battle. Often battling 3:1 odds, the enemy needed the superior numbers in every engagement!

If you haven't played Planetside, or were turned off by the performance issues caused by patches, you should give this a try! Planetside is playing better than it has in years. Our outfit also has great chemistry, looking for decisive engagements with tense battles, while staying relaxed and fun!
 
I still have a problem with your grammar.

Lol that post took a while to make, I'm sad I couldn't make it to ops, sounded like a lot of fun. Wat was so funnest about it? I've been through some hilarious ops nights.






I'm still not sure if your a member I know who changed your name, or a member I have not heard of
 
I'm still not sure if your a member I know who changed your name, or a member I have not heard of

The world may never know! >:D
cs32BF.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top