Boom Beach

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Anyone playing this game yet? From my understanding, its the game guys who made Clash of Clans. Its a game with similar setup, but instead you go from island to island fighting guys under the leadership of some commander who looks like hes in a WW2 Nazi uniform & the area looks like Japan. Needless to say its interesting so far, but would like to see more guys in it. By the way, I quit playing Clash of Clans pretty much.
 
I have yet to try the game. I've been meaning to give it a download, but never got the time to do it yet. I myself have stopped playing Clash of Clans, because I am too lazy to wait and gather materials to better my defenses and such. I'll give Boom Beach a go.
 
i got this game for the iphone.. level 27 baby! woot woot.
 
I am currently playing right now lvl 19, looking for a task force tho

Yea I also play clash of clans too, TH9 lvl 86
 
Back
Top