- Joined
- Jan 25, 2015
- Messages
- 146
Hey guys! My name is Natasha aka Huntress (19 years old) and I am putting in an app to join eGO for csgo. I suck at intros but uh I'll try my best here. I am a web designer, lesbian, love gaming, obsessed with netflix, and my favorite food has to be pizza.
I'm here because I need to surround myself with people who have my hobbies in common as a part of my recovery. Early January I tried to commit suicide due to a non-communicative family, losing a girlfriend whom I loved dearly, failing school, being shunned basically by my religion, and not being able to find a job. I was admitted into a hospital where I was able to gain a new perspective on life and begin my journey on the road to recovery. And since I've been able to start working on a web design business, play games more, and focus on positive activities even outside my home. I am very open about my past so if you ever meet me and have questions, feel free to ask.
I look forward to meeting you all!!
I'm here because I need to surround myself with people who have my hobbies in common as a part of my recovery. Early January I tried to commit suicide due to a non-communicative family, losing a girlfriend whom I loved dearly, failing school, being shunned basically by my religion, and not being able to find a job. I was admitted into a hospital where I was able to gain a new perspective on life and begin my journey on the road to recovery. And since I've been able to start working on a web design business, play games more, and focus on positive activities even outside my home. I am very open about my past so if you ever meet me and have questions, feel free to ask.
I look forward to meeting you all!!







I am stoked for a fellow female gamer! You should hit me up, you can usually catch me on Italy 











