Hey Hey!

Minion

I made one post
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
2
So I am very new to all this! Excited to meet new people who enjoy playing the same games! :) My name is Deborah (Minion) and I am pretty shy. Lol! Playing css is my down time. Alot of people on here are really nice and fun to play with. :) Hope everyone is having an awesome day! Or rather morning! :)
 
Welcome to the eGO! Since you like css, be sure to check out High School before it is gone!
 
Hey minion, welcome to the madness.. I mean, eGO!! Hope to catch you ingame! Feel free to give me an add.
 
Welcome Minion. Remember seeing you in Italy. See you there. You should try the other servers too(dust, office). You'll like them.
 
Nice to meet you, Minion (Deborah) !!! :) If you ever play Italy I will see you around :D Feel free to add me on Steam and shoot me a PM if you have any questions or need help! :D
 
Back
Top