The loss of a gaming father....

Aw, I hadn't heard that :( I've been a big dnd fan since I was a kid. He put a lot of love into that.

I wonder if he thought up any clever epitaphs... "The cleric in his party forgot to memorize Resurrection"?
 
I just found about that now. Very sad day for gamers.....

Rest In Peace man....

but hey, now you can play D&D with jesus :D
 
I haven't played in a long time, mainly due to a lack of worthwhile players... I found out about GG this morning. A loss, definitely.
 
Wow. I had some friends try to get me into D&D. It didn't really stick (just not my thing), but I've got to give the guy some credit. His rules have formed the basis for a lot of really good computer RPGs that I did get into. May he rest in peace.
 
R.I.P

Some may contest it, but this man had to be at least a partial genius. I mean, the system that he helped come up with has defined many RPGs that we still play today. I'm sad to see him go.
 
A very sad day for RPers around the world. May he rest in peace.
 
Back
Top