RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Feb 1, 2015 #1 2 Dragon Kings back to back. mmmmm
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Feb 1, 2015 #3 Holy mother of Darwin. How much money did you put into this?!
RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Feb 1, 2015 #4 I only got like 8 Chroma cases and got two dragon kings out of it lol
S Slam Fanderbergler Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 971 Feb 1, 2015 #5 wtf, i don't think I've ever even unboxed a pink before
P population Forum Fiend Joined Aug 8, 2012 Messages 724 Feb 1, 2015 #7 I wish my inventory was that good :c
C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Feb 1, 2015 #8 Ohhhh, some fancy knives!! Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Feb 1, 2015 #9 Christy said: Ohhhh, some fancy knives!! Click to expand... AHHHHHhHHhHHhhhhHhhhhHUauauUsjxkckOLzoxkxjjhsbbBJJaiaoaiaoa
Christy said: Ohhhh, some fancy knives!! Click to expand... AHHHHHhHHhHHhhhhHhhhhHUauauUsjxkckOLzoxkxjjhsbbBJJaiaoaiaoa
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Feb 1, 2015 #10 Dragon Kings? I like the sound of that
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Feb 1, 2015 #12 Christy said: Click to expand... I'm feeling extreme hype looking at this.
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Feb 2, 2015 #14 I had to blackmail Rogue. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Feb 2, 2015 #15 I like Dragon King, my personal favorite m4a4 skin. Love mine
RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Feb 2, 2015 #16 ZER0C00L said: I had to blackmail Rogue. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1: Click to expand... Lol blackmail. You're welcome nerd!
ZER0C00L said: I had to blackmail Rogue. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1: Click to expand... Lol blackmail. You're welcome nerd!
A AceElite Poster Joined Mar 18, 2013 Messages 148 Feb 4, 2015 #17 this post is to boost his EGO... lol like he needs it. Nice arms cashe!