P ProCombat sudo rm -rf / Legacy Members Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 1,902 Feb 1, 2015 #1 Everyone go spam Huntress to congratulate her on her promotion to eG.
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Feb 1, 2015 #2 That was the quickest promotion. Ever. Of all time. Not my fault someone put an Ashley in my way. (References) Also: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8[/ame]
That was the quickest promotion. Ever. Of all time. Not my fault someone put an Ashley in my way. (References) Also: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8[/ame]
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Feb 2, 2015 #10 congrats, work on that O now haha
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Feb 2, 2015 #11 And you were wondering how it happened? Welp thats how! CG
A ashley. Active Member Joined Dec 8, 2014 Messages 379 Feb 2, 2015 #14 The Unknown Specialist said: That was the quickest promotion. Ever. Of all time. Not my fault someone put an Ashley in my way. (References) Click to expand... Wait, what?? I don't get that lol. What did I do??
The Unknown Specialist said: That was the quickest promotion. Ever. Of all time. Not my fault someone put an Ashley in my way. (References) Click to expand... Wait, what?? I don't get that lol. What did I do??
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Feb 2, 2015 #19 Genesis said: Wait, how fast was her promo? Click to expand... a week
E Eternal- I made one post Joined Jan 14, 2015 Messages 26 Feb 2, 2015 #20 dang even faster than my promotion lol good job girl