What game are you looking forward to most in 2015?

Leviathan

Rookie
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
78
If I were to choose a game I am looking forward too most it would have to be The Division. What about you guys?
 
The games I'm looking forward are:

- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Division
- Metal Gear Solid V
- Evolve
- Kingdom Heart lll
 
Let's see. In no particular order:
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Blade & Soul NA Release????
  • Tree of Savior
  • H1Z1 Official Release

If I had to choose JUST one as it seems you are making me do, I would pick Star Wars Battlefront.
 
Definitely Witcher 3. Also keeping an eye on the Repopulation (For any SWG fans out there, take a look at it)
 
In no order (Exception being Tides of Numerera)

Torment: Tides of Numenera
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Official Underrail release
Pillars of Eternity
Deus Ex: Revision (I know it's a mod but I've been hyped up for it for years now.)
 
Last edited:
Supposedly a new Call of Cthulhu game is supposed to come out this year. If so, that's probably my #1 pick. I loved CoC: Dark Corners of the Earth.

Though Soma is also fighting for that spot. It's made by Frictional Games, the same people who made Amnesia: the Dark Descent (a Machine for Pigs was made by a different company, which imo accounts for the significant downturn in quality).

Lastly, Routine could be good, if they decide to have it actually come out this year.
 
Easy, in no certain order

Battlefield hardline
Evolve(beta is so fun!!)
I was looking forward to saints row: gat out of hell, but it was released. Still putting it down though since it was released in 2015.
 
- The Division
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Evolve
- Metal Gear Solid V
- Rainbow Six Siege

Pretty pumped for this year ;)
 
CS:S 2(and no...not GO :))
Joking aside

-Metal Gear Solid V
-Cyberpunk 2077
-No Man's Sky

ZELDA WII U (bought a Wii U just for this game+ Mario is a bonus)
 
The Division
Rainbow Six Siege (Been forever since the last game released.. Vegas 2)
 
1. The Walking Dead: Season 3 (#iAmClementine)
2. Tomb Raider 2
3. Star Wars Battlefront
4. Evolve
5. Tales from the Borderlands
6. Game of Thrones: The Game
 
Team Fortress 2, It's out now and it's free to play. I also hear Valve has Counter-Strike, Day Of Defeat and Garry's Mod.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top